Earth day is an auspicious occasion for environment lovers, which is annually celebrated in April 22 to show love towards mother earth and our environment. It is being celebrated since 1970. Every year earth day is celebrated in different theme. Theme for Earth Day 2016 is “Trees for Earth”. Our planet is currently losing over 15 billion trees each year due to deforestation, land development, and bad forest management. So this is the time for us to save our planet.
In this context Nepalese Youth for Climate Action (NYCA) in support of Clean Energy Nepal and WWF Nepal is organizing the photo competition and call for photo on:
How you see the environment around you?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• One can also submit the photo of that reflects the human impacts on environment and good work around your community and climate adaptation.
• Must write short and appropriate Caption (Maximum 50 words) for the photo.
• Maximum one Photo must be submitted by each participant.
• Photo should be captured by participants. Any copyright photos taken from social media or anywhere are not allowed to submit.
• Anyone interested can submit a photo.
• Photo should be taken during 2015-2016.
• After uploading the photo by NYCA, one can share it in facebook to get likes.
• Likes are counted only which are uploaded in NYCA official page.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
• Participants must send captured photo via email to our official email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
• While sending photo you must send your identity, date of shot and location.
• Sent photos will be posted on official page of NYCA.
• After being released by NYCA official page, photos must be shared to get likes.
Photos will be evaluated on the basis of
• Likes on the photo posted on official page of NYCA (50%)
• By panel of judges (50%)
Deadline of photo submission: 15th April 2016
Photo uploaded in NYCA official page: 10th April 2016
Deadline for sharing the photo: 19th April 2016
Winner will be announced on the occasion of Earth Day i.e. 22nd April 2016
Winners will get attractive prizes.
For inquiry: Contact 9803049718 (Jasmita Khadgi)